Sunday, September 4, 2011

Go Broncos!!

I just got home from the most amazing weekend!!  Thank you Mark and Ginny and Mom and Dad!!  My husband and I headed to Georgia with my parents, sister and brother-in-law to watch Boise State tackle Georgia.  We went to a fun Irish pub Thursday evening with some great friends.  On Friday, we went to the Georgia Aquarium, which was just beautiful!  There was so much to see there.  I could just watch the huge whale sharks and manta rays all day!  Then we headed to the Braves Stadium to watch the batting practice.  I am a HUGE Dodgers fan and they just happened to be playing them Friday night.  I had my baseball signed by #14 Carroll (which just happens to be my favorite number) AND then I lucked out and got Don Mattingly to sign my baseball!  Don Mattingly!!  Sigh...  It turned out to be an even better night, because they came back to beat the Braves 8-6 and then there was a beautiful fireworks show.  We headed to the Coca Cola Museum Friday morning before heading to the football game.  What a game!!!  That was an amazing win!!!  And the fans in Georgia are great!!  I am sooooo tired!  There wasn't much time for sleep. 

I promise I haven't forgotten about my September Kit of the Month.  I will probably get that up and going later next week, once some things settle down a bit.  My sister, niece and mom will be visiting next weekend to do some scrapbooking and sight-seeing.  Can't wait to get more ideas!

Have a fun and safe Labor Day!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment