Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sunday Family Day Pic

Okay... I'm a little behind this week, but I have a great excuse!  Kaity had her friend, Annie visit us from Minnesota last week and we were BUSY!!  We drove to Boise and stayed a couple nights to visit family and friends.  I even had my first workshop since I re-signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  Thanks, Ralynn!!

We spent Thursday at the Old Idaho Pen and took some great pictures!  After an early dinner, and an expensive trip to Powell's Candy Shoppe, we walked around Kathryn Albertson Park.  We headed back to Utah on Friday and spent Saturday at the Downtown Farmer's Market and The Gateway.  Kaity & Annie wanted to see Park City, so we drove there on Sunday and it was BEAUTIFUL!!  What a perfect fall day!  Here are a few pictures from our fun week.  Enjoy and I'll post some craft projects next.  :)

Annie, Kaity and Dylan sitting on the Guards' bench

Dylan's not too thrilled with the jail cells...

Kaity, McGma & Dylan at the Old Idaho Pen

Miss Callie and Stacy at Kathryn Albertson Park

Me and Dyl at the park
Miss Callie and her Mommy

Kaity and Aunt Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment