Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Day for Occasions Mini and Family Picture

Wow!  I can't believe today is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini... I love so many things in this mini!  I hope a few will make it in the new catalog coming out June 1st, but I won't know until at least tomorrow...  If there is anything you can't live without, (like the Framelits, Mixed Bunch Stamp Set, Blossom Punch, Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set, Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper, Large Pearls, etc...) then you should place an order today!  I hope some of these carry over, but I know a lot won't make it into the new catalog...  I'm planning on playing with a few of these items later today, after the dentist.  (Yuck!)  Until then, here is a fun project I made at a stamp buffet hosted by Paula Wright.  Visit her blog to find all the supplies needed.
Designed by Paula Wright.  Stamped and Punched by Tammi Verbarendse.  :) 
Happy Stamping!
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. That turned out really beautiful. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete