Thursday, February 7, 2013

2013 My Digital Studio Calendar

I have had a tradition of making and giving out calendars to my husband and in-laws every Christmas.  They kind of expect these, so this year I thought I would try a quicker way to create them.  Using a template from My Digital Studio made it so fast and easy that I even made one for my daughter, Kylie.  All three were a little different. Here are the fun pages from my husband's calendar.  Scrapbooking 2012... DONE!  ;)













Don't forget that you can download a trial version of My Digital Studio by going to my website and the shop now link. 
Oh, one more thing... I considered this a bonus!  When I ordered my calendars (during our Sale-a-bration preorder time), I even got to choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item!  Woo, hoo!  This is a great time to order your printed items...  and you can add non-My Digital Studio to your order!

Have fun shopping and creating!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment