Sunday, July 31, 2016

Crafting Organization

I'm back from my fun and totally relaxing vacation to Disneyland and San Diego.  What a fabulous time we had!  Here are a couple of my favorite pictures.


It's a GIRL!!!  I'm one happy Gram Gram to be!  


Now that I've recuperated a bit, it's time to get back to some organization.  I didn't have a ton of energy today, but I wanted to start on something, so I decided to clean off my desk in my crafting nook and make it look nice and organized.  I hung a couple pictures and moved some things around so I had more desk space available to scrapbook, plan, and just create.  I bought some storage containers at Michaels and put one of the smaller desktop ones on my desk and I love it!
I'm hoping to finish cleaning out my craft closet downstairs, behind my crafting desk, and also the guest room/craft storage closet upstairs.  :)  Fingers crossed that I can get it finished by the weekend. Wish me luck!

Have a great week!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment