Friday, August 26, 2011

It's a Birthday Weekend!

Tomorrow will be the last day my son will be in single digits.  I can't believe my baby boy will be 10 on Sunday!!  He is so excited to bring birthday treats on Monday.  He wants to make little goody bags for everyone, so I promise to post a pic.  He loves to stamp with me, so I am hoping we can take some time to work on my September kits, too.  I am giving him my Birthday Pig card from my August Kit of the Month.  It is his favorite and everytime he sees it, he asks me to give it to him for his Birthday.  He sure made this year easy!  :) 

I can't wait to take some pictures on Sunday.  He wants to go to Park City again and ride the Alpine Slide at Olympic Park.  I have been dying to go to the Park Silly Farmer's Market that they have every Sunday there, so... I'm thinking it could work out for both of us.  Dad takes him on the slide and I get to shop...  for him of course.

Have a great weekend!  Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment