Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PayPal available to purchase kits!

I just updated my PayPal account, so you can now purchase a Kit online!  If you would prefer to pay by credit card or check, you can still send me an email and I will contact you about payment.  chattymamav@live.com

To take advantage of the discounted stamp sets I am offering, you will need to contact me by email.  You can also order directly through Tammi's Stampin' Up! website to order additional supplies. 

The last day to order a kit is this Saturday, August 13th! Don't miss out on this great deal!! Kits and any additional merchandise ordered by email or over the phone will ship August 22nd.

This is also a great time to take advantage of the Buy 3/Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper special offered through Stampin' Up!  The 4th paper will automatically be Free when you place your online order.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment