Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome November!

It was definitely a beautiful Halloween yesterday!  The sun was shining, most of the day and it was a perfect night for the kids out Trick-or-Treating.  Dylan wasn't sure he wanted to go out, but then the lure of treats was too much for him.  ;)  His Uncle Steve sent him a cool flight suit from Florida, so it was a great costume!

Dylan on Halloween 2011
Now... today it is snowing in the mountains and supposed to snow in the valley.  So far, it's just rain, but we'll see.  I wanted to post a beautiful fall card to go with this new month, so I decided on this fabulous card created by my mother, Cris McCarthy.  It uses the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, like I used on my November Blog Topper and she put the whole card through her Big Shot using a texture die.  What a great idea!!  You can earn a FREE Big Shot by signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator through November 11th.  Click on my link on the right for more info!

Created by Cris McCarthy
Happy Stamping!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment