Friday, November 25, 2011

Family Cardmaking Day

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving yesterday!  We made the trip from Utah to Boise on Wednesday to spend some time with our family this year.  It was so nice to celebrate Thanksgiving with them again!  It's been 5 years since the last time we were able to, since we were living in Minnesota. 

The other nice thing about living closer to my family is that I get to enjoy our Family Cardmaking Day again!  This year it will be my mom, sister, aunt, grandma and my sister's mother-in-law.  We each design a card and then make 5 of each person's card.  It's so fun to see what everyone created and we get a head start on our Christmas cards.

Here is a picture of the one I created on Tuesday.  I am know as a procrastinator, so I waited until then to create my card, prep my kits, buy my family some Christmas gifts (so I don't have to mail them), wrap them, create gift tags for them AND create a couple last minute Christmas gifts that I can't show you until after Christmas.  (I don't want to ruin the surprise.)  Phew!  Glad I got it all done and I hope you like my card.
Pocket Card Created by Tammi Verbarendse

Inside Created by Tammi Verbarendse
Happy Stamping!  (Don't forget to check my Stampin' Up! website to take advantage of the online specials going on thru November 30th.)

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment