Friday, June 1, 2012

New Stampin' Up! Catalog and some Fun Promotions


Welcome to a new Stampin' Up! year!!  :)  The new catalog just came out today and it is fabulous!  I will have my sidebar links up soon, but for now... just click on this link to view the catalogs from my website.  One thing to note... the website still shows the Summer Mini and Decor Elements catalogs, but you can no longer order from those.  I'm sure they will take them off the site soon.  :)  Here are the images of these beautiful new catalogs!


2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog


New 2012-2013 Celebrande Creatividad Catalog


Now for some fabulous Summer Promotions!!



During June and July, hostesses who hold a minimum $450 workshop will receive an additional $50 in hostess FREE merchandise dollars--that's in addition to the $65 they already receive for a $450 workshop!  That's a total of $115 in FREE merchandise AND you qualify for 1 item at 50% off!  Click here to pick a date that works for you and then click the 'contact me' button at the top to schedule your workshop!


During June, new demonstrators not only get to choose the products for their fully customizable Starter Kit for only $99, they'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE, including the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD! That's up to $48 in additional FREE products!  Click here to learn more and/or sign up!  Contact me for more information or if you have any additional questions!

Well... I think that's enough for now.  ;)  I will be adding a tab at the top with a list of all my retired sets that are for sale.  May was a busy month, but I did have time to create a few cards, so I will post those this weekend as well. 

DON'T FORGET...  today is the last day to RSVP for my Open House in Boise on Saturday, June 9th.  This is a joint Open House with my sister, Stacy and my mom, Cris.  There will be some newly retired sets for sale as well as some FREE make-n-takes.  AND you can pick up your FREE catalog, too!!  See the post below for more info and don't forget to email me to let me know you will be there.  I would feel really bad if I didn't bring enough catalogs!

I will be holding an Open House in Utah and should have the invite up next week with all the details!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  We are finally done with school and expecting our oldest daughter, Kylie and her boyfriend, David sometime today.  She'll be bringing her adorable puppy, Henry, too!  They are going to run in the Dirty Dash in Utah tomorrow with my husband, Bryan and our other daughter, Kaity.  Can't wait to get some pictures!!

Happy Stamping!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment