Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Layer Flowering Card

I was playing around with my mom's Flowering Flourishes set again and decided to use it on a one layer card.  This is actually hard to do, since you can't add any extra layers to the card!  This set is a great one to use for a semi-quick card.  The most time consuming part was coloring the image with my markers.  I used my Color Coach again for a combo using Wisteria Wonder.  Let me know your thoughts!
One Layer Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
I decided to stick with the layout of my card yesterday, but I took off the pearls on the flowers and it looks better.  Trying to resist adding pearls to the card above!  :) 

Happy Stamping!
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed on how straight you got that frame to be. :) This is a pretty card even if it's pearless/rhineless....

    ReplyDelete