Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sale-a-bration Products for My Digital Studio

In case you were wondering what I used on my blog topper, I'll share...  I received the new Lemonade Stand CD for My Digital Studio for FREE, when I placed a $50 order!  In case you are wondering what is on this cool CD, I'll share the image below.  I just love the colors and the layouts that come with it!

Receive this CD for FREE when you make a $50 purchase through my online store - click the shop now button on the right!
If you are wondering what else is available during Sale-a-bration, you can click on the brochure on the right side of my blog.  There is also another My Digital Studio CD available that has images of almost all the items that you can earn for FREE. 

Let me know if you are interested in placing an order and/or hosting a party during Sale-a-bration.  I'm having a Sale-a-bration Kick Off Party at my house in Layton, Utah for those in the area.  It will be on Thursday, January 31st at 6:30 p.m. 

To all my Idaho and Utah friends - be careful on those icy roads!  This has been a perfect day to stay home and craft!!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment