Thursday, April 18, 2013

Card Class on April 27th!! Register Now!!

I'm finally back from my relaxing Arizona vacation and ready to do some blogging.  I still have a lot going on in the next couple weeks, but I'll be sure to keep you updated on all the Stampin' Up! info.  Don't forget that the retired list will be posted on the 24th, so make sure to check that out!

Also, I have a couple classes and an Open House scheduled on my website, so look at the info and you can RSVP directly from my calendar.  

The first class I have scheduled is on Saturday April 27th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.  (I don't think it will take this long, but this is the time I have allotted for people to work on everything.  You can leave before or come a little later, if needed.  I will have snacks!)  This card class will be featuring my September Monthly Kit from last year.  Not only will you get all the materials in the original kit for this class, you will also have access to the stamps, inks and any other items I used from my personal supply.  PLUS, you will get a $5 discount off the kit by attending the class.  (and save on shipping!)

Click here to see the samples.  You will be creating 5 cards and a mini clear envelope scrapbook (or more cards, if you choose) for only $20!  Please RSVP with your payment by midnight on Monday, April 22nd.  I will be ordering all the supplies on that Tuesday.  You can contact me with your payment info or use the paypal link on the right.  If you really want to do this class, but you can't attend, I can still ship it to you for $5.  Just click the 'add shipping' button and then make sure your shipping address is listed in your paypal account. 

April 27th Card Class only $20
(Create a mini scrapbook too or use the extra materials to create more cards!  No bookmark with this class.)

Hope you can attend!!
Tammi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment