Sunday, April 7, 2013

FREE SHIPPING until April 8th!!

Hello from sunny Arizona!! I'm lucky enough to still be on vacation for an extra week, while my sweet family headed back home to Utah yesterday.  I will miss them, but I'll enjoy this nice weather, too!  ;)

Even though I'm on vacation, I wanted to keep you updated on a couple Stampin' Up! specials.  The first one is the best... FREE SHIPPING on ANY SIZE order from now until tomorrow, April 8th.  This is the perfect time to order the awesome This and That bundle that I mentioned in my last post.  The second special isn't really a special, but a heads up on changes to the new catalog.  NEW COLORS!  Check my Facebook page or www.stampinup.com for more details.  (I don't have my computer with me and I don't know how to add pics with my iPad yet.)

They are discontinuing the following ten colors and all paper, ink pads, and markers are available 'while supplies last.'
Baja Breeze
Certainly Celery
Pretty in Pink
Bashful Blue
Regal Rose
Riding Hood Red
More Mustard
Not Quite Navy
Bravo Burgundy
River Rock

Order now to get this colors with free shipping!!!  Go to my website at www.verbarendse.stampinup.net and click the 'Shop Now' button at the top.

In case you are wondering what will be replacing these ten colors, I'll let you know that too.  They are bringing back nine In Colors and one new color, Smoky Slate.  The returning In Colors are:
Bermuda Bay
Calypso Coral
Pool Party
Wisteria Wonder
Pear Pizzazz
Soft Sky
Blushing Bride
Crushed Curry
Island Indigo

Keep checking back for more info.  The retired list should be out on April 24th.
Have a great week!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment