Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Extra Creations from the Paper Pumpkin Intro Kit

Here are my four cards I made with my Paper Pumpkin Introductory Kit.  Everyone will get this kit first when they sign up.  The only extra items I added, besides adhesive, were some Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and Basic Pearls... plus Dimensionals.

Card 1:  Exact card the directions have you make.

Card 2:  I basically just recreated the 1st card, but I made it horizontal.
Card 3:  I stepped this one up just a little.  I cut the banner into two pieces, created the points at the bottom of the second one and attached them to the top left of the card.  The smaller banner has a dimensional.  I added the Lucky Limeade sticker to the top.  I stamped the spots across the front and the saying in the bottom right .  To create the square embellishment, I cut 2" off my last background piece to create a 4" x 3 1/2" and 4" x 2" pieces.  I cut the last one in half to create two 4" x 2" squares.  I inked up one with the Basic Gray ink spot.  I put the Lucky Limeade circle sticker on top and added the Tempting Turquoise button, after a carefully threaded some Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon I added to the kit.  Then I mounted the square above the saying with Dimensionals. 
 
Card 4:  I added some Basic Pearls to my Old Olive ribbon for this card.  Stamp the right side of the Basic Gray card base with the spots using Basic Gray ink.  Stamp the saying in Basic Gray in the bottom left corner.  Place the Daffodil Delight banner sticker at the top of the 4" x 3 1/2" background piece.  Tie the Old Olive ribbon around the top.  Place the Lucky Limeade sticker at the bottom of that piece and add a medium pear to each scallop.  Attach to the card base leaving a 1/8" border around the top and left side.  Put the circle sticker in the middle of the other 2" x 2" square piece of background paper and attach the button in the middle.  Add the largest basic pearl in the middle.  Attach to the bottom right corner using Dimensionals. 

All 4 cards created by Tammi Verbarendse
 There you go!  Let me know if you have any questions.  Don't forget to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin by August 31st!!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment