Wednesday, August 12, 2015

One more month to get Half Off your brand new Paper Pumpkin Subscription!!

If you are interested in trying something quick and easy with all the necessary materials to make cute projects, then you have to try Paper Pumpkin!  I love these kits!!  They all come with clear instructions to help you make their wonderful projects.  You can follow these exactly as they say or you can get a bit creative and do some of your own thing with the items.  I usually start by creating a couple items like instructed, but then I try to change things just a little to make them more my own. You can also use the stamp sets that are included with your other crafting supplies to continue to make things after the kit materials are gone.  (You can also buy kit refills by going to my website www.verbarendse.stampinup.net and clicking on Paper Pumpkin.)

Here are my samples from the April kit.  I changed one into a birthday card for my son's 14th birthday later this month and I used the stamp set to create an anniversary card for my parents.
Look at all these supplies!!

I usually punch anything out and then get ready to create.

Here are some steps to show you how to make these cute paper bows.
You can create similar bows with the Bow Builder punch in the Annual
Catalog.  (Item #137414 - $18)




And they are done!  I saved one card 'kit' to use on my #listersgottalist challenge.

Here's Dylan's birthday card!  I used the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set
and decided he could probably do without the bow... although he is a huge Dr. Who
fan, so maybe he would have appreciated it.

I made my parent's anniversary card using this kit and decided
to create some swap cards with it for convention.

Items used:  April Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set, Real Red cardstock
and ink pad, Memento Black ink pad, Everyday Chic designer series
paper and washi tape, Rhinestone Basics
(I created 3x4 pieces to show that you could replicate this card using
3x4 cards from any of our Project Life kits.) 
Hope you enjoyed this fun cards!  Don't forget to type in HALFOFF in the code box when you sign up as a new Paper Pumpkin subscriber to get your first two months at half off!!  The rest are only $19.95 + tax.  Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to leave a comment below.  Have a great week!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment