Monday, August 10, 2015

Half Off Paper Pumpkin For New Subscribers!!

Don't miss out on this great deal!!  I saw a sneak peek of the August and September kits and they are amazing!!  I can't wait to get the August one this month because it might be my favorite so far!!  I can't tell you too much, but let's just say it is just my style and color.  If you want to be surprised by this beautiful kit, you have to sign up today!!  August 10th really is the last day to sign up to get the August kit. You can still get half off, if you sign up by September 10th, but your first kit will be the September kit.  To get half off your first two months, go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and type HALFOFF in the code box.  Don't forget to choose me, Tammi Verbarendse as your demonstrator when it asks at the end.

Here's a look at what came in the July kit.  It was called Thanks A Latte, so I knew it would be awesome!!

Look at all these supplies!!  TWO ink spots and three different cup cutouts.

Here are my cards!  I only used the items in the kit, but I changed some of
the card designs a little.  Can't wait to use these!  The paperclip bows are
so cute!!
I really encourage you to try Paper Pumpkin.  If you LOVE it like I do, then it will be $19.95 + tax (shipping is already included) each month after your two month half off trial.  If not, then you just login to your account and cancel at any time.  It really is that easy!

Happy crafting!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment