Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-a-bration is finally HERE!!

One of my favorite times of year is when you get something for FREE when you place a $50 Stampin' Up! order.  That time is NOW!  Woo, hoo!  Click on the link in the right side bar to view the available items you can get FREE with each $50 order. 



Plus, you get a cute bag with a $150 order, which also qualifies you for hostess benefits and 3 FREE items!  There are even more benefits for hosting a $400 party!
AND there are even more great benefits when you sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator during Sale-a-bration!  (Besides joining my wonderful Groovy Stampers downline!)

Contact me for more info or check out my website to place an order, book a party &/or sign up to become a demonstrator!  My Stampin' Up! website

Now I am off to place my own Sale-a-bration order and then play with some of my toys I ordered from our new Occasions mini.  To see a few of the papers, stamp sets & embellishments that are featured in the Occasions mini and the Sale-a-bration brochure, click on my 12 days of Christmas calendar postings.

Happy Stamping!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment