Friday, February 17, 2012

Clear Envelope Scrapbook

I came up with a fun scrapbooking project to demo at my Stampin' Up! party Saturday afternoon, thanks to my sister, Stacy McCain!  She showed me how to make this cute scrapbook using our clear envelopes.  I made a couple samples and then will make one from scratch at my party tomorrow using the new Simply Scrappin' Kit in the Occasions mini called, Spring Fever.

Here is one sample I made using the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper that you can get for FREE with a $50 order.  Check out the Sale-a-bration brochure for more information on this great promotion!
Envelope Scrapbook created by Tammi Verbarendse
using Everyday Enchantment DSP from the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration catalog.
I'll post the other sample Sunday and then my first Fashionable She Art girl on Monday.  (I call her that because she was inspired by Julie Nutting and Christy Thomlinson.

Happy Stamping!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment