Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goals for the week

Okay... I know I'm in trouble when I have all these ideas and projects I want to complete this week and it is already Tuesday... Pinterest is so addictive!!  I'm really good at making lists, so here are some things I hope to complete by Saturday...  I'll keep you posted.  :)

1.  Create a new blog banner using My Digital Studio since it is already the 7th of FEBRUARY!!

2.  Create a February calendar for my computer wallpaper, since we have been in February for a week already!

3.  Create some birthday cards, since the birthdays happened the first week of February... (Dad and two of Kaity's friends)

4.  Finish my Button Farm Year in Review album that I started last month!

5.  Clean off my kitchen table... (on a good note, the rest of the upstairs is already clean.)

6.  Walk each day.

7.  Finish The Book Thief - I'm almost done!  I'm in the middle of Part 8 of 10.  My daughter, Kaity and I highly recommend this book!!

8.  Create a routine and stick to it... use my teaching background to create a lesson plan like routine to follow daily!

9.  Create a girl on canvas or in my Art Journal using the ideas from Julie Nutting and Christy Thomlinson.

10.  Clean the little mudroom area and create some fun labels for my family, so they know where to hang their coats and backpacks.  Shoes stay IN the baskets under the bench.

11.  Just create some fun projects!!!  Valentine's, cards, mini scrapbooks, canvas... whatever, JUST CRAFT!!

Do you think those are enough goals to try to reach by Saturday?  Off to tackle 1 & 2 now.

Happy Stamping!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment