Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

First off, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day!  I stayed up late to finish my Valentine cards for my family.  I was still working on a few of my goals from my last post.  :)  I saw a fabulous card somewhere using punches to create a cute turtle.  I played around with my 1 3/8" circle punch and 3 hearts punch to create the turtle and then mounted it on the large scallop and then circle punches.
Love Turtle Valentine Cards created by Tammi Verbarendse
The red ones are for my two favorite boys and the pink are for my two favorite girls.

Love Turtle Valentine Card by Tammi Verbarendse
Now to my second item... my goals from last week.  I guess I completed half of them...
You can see my February blog banner above (1) and I did create a February calendar for my computer background (2).
February Wallpaper created by Tammi Verbarendse using My Digital Studio
I did clean off my kitchen table finally! (5)  I decided to clean out the pantry and then cleaned and reorganized my kitchen.  Looks great!  (But took crafting time away...)  ;)

I may not have walked every day (6), but I did do some type of exercise each day, except Sunday.  (Unless you count going to Costco!)

I did finish The Book Thief (7) and I highly recommend it to everyone!  It is a fabulous book and I was bawling in the end.  I haven't done that in a long time.  I decided to just jump right in and start reading the next book on our Book Club list, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.  AND I'm almost finished!  (I guess that took some crafting time away, too.) 

For items 10 & 11, I did about half of each one.  I partially cleaned our little mudroom area, but I haven't made the tags for the hooks yet.  I did create some Valentine cards for my family and I came up with the activities for my son's Valentine's Party later today, so I guess that counts for number 11.

I am heading to Boise on Thursday with Dylan for some fun crafting time with my family and friends!  I should have plenty to post after this weekend!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Tammi

1 comment: