Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish my mom, my mother-in-law and all the other wonderful moms I know a VERY Happy Mother's Day!  Take time to enjoy this day and create some great memories.  We will be going to the new Avengers movie today after church.  Can't wait!

Here is a picture of the card I gave my Mother-in-law.  Yes, I mailed it on time...  This was another card that I made at Paula's Stampin' Buffet last month.
Designed by Paula Wright and stamped by Tammi Verbarendse
I also want to recommend a fabulous book that we are reading and studying in our Women's Group at church.  Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow is an amazing book!  I cannot tell you how much peace I have found by reading this book.  (and I'm only halfway through)  When I start to stress about something, I remind myself to think about the things I have read in this book. 

Especially Philippians 4:6-9
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me - put it into practice.  And the God of peace will be with you.  AMEN!! 

Focus on the positive things and always thank God for what he has blessed you with.  Even when things are tough, find something to thank Him for and you will feel so much better!  That is my Mother's Day suggestion for you today.  :)

Happy Mother's Day!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment