Thursday, May 10, 2012

Some fun projects

Here is the project I demonstrated at my Stampin' Up! party on Tuesday night.  I love these clear envelope mini scrapbooks!  (Thanks, Stacy for showing me how to make them!)  I created the album first and then created the cover next.  The cover would be really cute as a card, too!  I used the Big Shot to demonstrate the embossing folders and then I had the numbers and letters precut to save time.  I used the Alphabet Simple Numbers and the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies.  I love these and am sad that they are retiring too!  You still have until May 31st to order them, unless they sell out before then.
Clear Envelope Mini Scrapbook created by Tammi Verbarendse
Any guesses who may be receiving this in August??  ;)

The next project was their Make-n-Take.  I wanted to keep it very simple, so I used another retiring set, Baroque Motifs.  I gave them the option of adding some texture by using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Then I had to add some bling!  My favorite item in the catalog is still the Basic Pearls!  I could use them and the rhinestones on EVERYTHING!!  :) 
Created by Tammi Verbarendse
These are two of the projects that will be available to make at my 1st Stampin' Buffet that I am hosting later this month.  You can choose Thursday, May 24th from 5 - 9 p.m. or Saturday, May 26th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.  Check back tomorrow for all the projects and how to order.  This will also be available as a kit, so check the Monthly Kit tab on how to order that way.

Happy Stamping!
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. Love that choice of colors and layout Tammi - this is a great idea for my mommy friends that have little people starting to have birthday parties!

    ReplyDelete