Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma Kathy!!

My mother-in-law is celebrating her birthday today, so my son made her a card last night after my Stampin' Up! party.  He really wanted to use the Big Shot and add some texture, so he chose the cute polka dots.  I love the Turtle & Co stamp set and am so sad that it is retiring!  I have a feeling that this will be a set I keep for a while.  As if Dylan would let me give it away!  He had a fun time using my current In Color markers to color the image.  I've trained him so well... he even remembered to huff on the stamps after he was done coloring them.  AND he cleaned them!  What a great kid!  I love the belated birthday saying with the turtle.  I am so bad about getting things in the mail on time!  At least this is proof that we are thinking of Grandma Kathy today and have her card ready.  :) 
Created by Dylan Verbarendse
Check back tomorrow to see some the projects from my Stampin' Up! party last night and to learn about my 1st Stampin' Buffet coming up in a few weeks.  This will also be available as my Monthly Kit this month.  (Yes... I will be starting these again!) 

Happy Stamping!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment