Saturday, March 30, 2013

Girly Dress Happy Birthday Card

I was so excited to get my Dress Up Framelits!  I have seen so many cute ideas on Pinterest and even our current issue of Stampin' Success.  Lucky for me, my new This and That Bundle arrived today, so I decided to play with the beautiful papers and my framelits!

Here are some of the items I got out, including the current issue of Stampin' Success, to help inspire me.  Once I started playing, I decided I wanted to keep it clean, so I put back the embossing folder and embosslits.  I had to switch stamp sets too, since I didn't have enough space on my card for the one I was originally going to use.

Girly Dress Happy Birthday Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Materials used:  Petite Pairs stamp set; Basic Gray Card Stock and Ink Pad; Pool Party Card Stock; Whisper White Card Stock; This and That Epic Day Designer Series Paper; Dress Up and Ovals Collection Framelits; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; Pearl Basics


Girly Dress Happy Birthday Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
I distressed the little punched flowers by rolling them up in a ball and then separating them into two flowers by using my fingernail to break apart the fibers. 

Sneak Peek of my This and That Bundle!  I love everything in this pack!!  The book is beautiful and has so many pretty papers inside.  There is a pocket in the front with two already assembled envelopes just waiting to go in my book.  There is another pocket in the back that I will probably store my fabulous sticker pack in. 
It's hard to believe that I got all of that, plus the Epic Day Designer Series Paper, for only $32.08!!  To order, just go to my website and it is item number 133350. 

Have a creative weekend!!
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. Sylva just saw this card on the counter and remarked "Oh, what a beautiful card" and she didn't even know it was yours. And, the fact she found it through all the stuff on the counter means it's even more impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete