Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello Again! I'm Back!

I can't believe it has been over two months since my last post!  Things got a little crazy and busy, so here is a quick recap: 

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Events from the Past 2 1/2 Months
  • My oldest daughter turned 21, which you probably know.  It was my last post...
  • My youngest daughter and I went to Minnesota, so she could go to their prom with her friends.  She looked beautiful and had a blast, even though it was cold, rainy AND snowy... in May!!
  • My youngest and only son had an allergic reaction to something and had a really bad rash that seemed to last forever.  We finally found out he has a mild wheat allergy (not Celiac Disease) and has really low levels of Vitamin D.  He's doing fabulous now!!
  • I got a teaching job!  I'm so excited!!  I will be teaching a morning Kindergarten class again in the fall.
  • The really sad news is that my amazing Grandpa Calvin passed away unexpectedly at the very end of May.  This has been so incredibly hard on my whole family, especially my mom.  Please keep us in your prayers.
  • We were in Boise a lot last month!  We started June off with my Grandpa's funeral and came back after school was out to celebrate my youngest daughter's 17th birthday.  (Then she went to Minnesota again for 10 days!)  
  • I've been taking a lot of classes this summer to help prepare me for teaching again.  Busy, but educational!!
  • The extremely fun part of my summer was just last week when I attended the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City!  It is their 25th year, so it was a major celebration!!  It is one of my favorite events, since I get to spend it with my mom and my sister, who are also demonstrators.  I will be posting my swap cards and other fun photos this week.  So much to share, but I need to space it out!  :)

Well, I think that is about it.  I just got back from another quick trip to Boise and then I'm heading to Park City for some fun.  I hope you are enjoying your summer!!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment