Thursday, July 25, 2013

Some of my Organized Swaps I Created for Convention

I knew that I had a lot on my plate this summer, so I decided to focus on a few organized swaps instead of making a lot of general swaps.  I love Stampin' Addicts, so I signed up for three of their swaps.  I even added my own Project Life swap to their list, which I will post tomorrow.  Here are my samples:

One Layer Swap - Boy... This one was a little tricky!
Materials used:  Zoo Babies Stamp Set - Clear, Block D, Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Square Framelits (I used the 5th one in - 2 1/2"), Smoky Slate Ink Pad, Crisp Cantaloupe Marker
Directions/Hints:  Cut out the square first and then use the embossing folder.  Stamp the image through the cut out square.
Masculine Card Swap
Materials Used:  Simply Stars & You're Amazing Stamp Sets; Pacific Point Cardstock, Ink Pad, and Marker; Always Artichoke Cardstock and Marker; Cajun Craze Cardstock and Marker; Very Vanilla Cardstock; Regal Dots (Always Artichoke); Apothecary Framelits; Mini Silver Brads; Dimensionals
Christmas Tag Swap
Materials used:  Ornaments Keepsakes and Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Sets; Basic Black Cardstock, Marker and 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon; Modern Medley Designer Series Paper; Very Vanilla Cardstock; Real Red Ink Pad, Marker and 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon; Holiday Ornaments and Bitty Banners Framelits; Basic Pearls Large; Dimensionals
Directions/Hints:  Remember that these framelits and stamp sets are available online.  You can type in the names in the search bar on my website to find them.

Thanks so much for looking!  Feel free to comment and/or pin away.  :)  Have a great week!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment