Friday, July 26, 2013

My Project Life Swaps - Stampin' Up! Style

I really like the concept behind the whole 'Project Life' craze, so I decided to host a swap to see what we could create using Stampin' Up! products.  I love what I ended up with!!  I will share my swaps below and I may share the ones I received in a few days.  (After my convention posts!)

Project Life 4 x 6 Swap
Materials used:  Very Vanilla Cardstock, Basic Gray Cardstock, Gumball Green Cardstock, Raspberry Ripple Cardstock, Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits (largest banner), Bitty Banner Framelits (small banner), Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies (25), Dimensionals
Directions/Hints:  I had cut the number banner already and was planning on using it as a 1/2" border, but I decided I wanted to make it a banner instead, so I just cut the ends with my Paper Snips.  I can't wait to add a picture of me with my mom and sister from Convention!  25 years!!!

Project Life 3 x 4 Swap
Materials used:  Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set; Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper; Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock and Marker; Basic Gray Cardstock and Marker; Summer Starfruit Marker; Gumball Green Marker; Bermuda Bay Marker; Raspberry Ripple Marker; Bitty Banner Framelits; Basic Rhinestones
Directions/Hints:  Don't color each letter if you are in a hurry.  ;)
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous week!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment