Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 3 Convention Highlights

I still can't believe that convention is over!  I am so excited to play with the Holiday Mini items and my past Paper Pumpkin kits.  I will be showing you the July Paper Pumpkin kit tomorrow and tell you how you can save 50% off your first two kits!  (We got a sneak peek at those, too and they are so cool!!!  I really can't wait to get the August kit!!)

I love these cards!  We used our FREE holiday mini stamp set we were given in our
bags at the start of convention.  It is a Christmas themed set called Your Presents, but
they showed us how to use it to create fun Birthday cards, too.  We created the lines on the
presents by doing the Kissing Technique with a lined stamp.  We turned it to create
the plaid look on the second card.  We used the new Basic Black Archival pad and it is
awesome!  No more smearing on Whisper White cardstock!!  Did you see that 3/8" White
Glitter ribbon and the Garden Green 1/8" striped ribbon?
Ready for our last General Session at Convention.  I think I'm
looking a bit tired now...

I won a Prize Patrol!  Woo hoo for Mint Macaron!  Here's a peek at
the new Acorny Thank You stamp set.  I love the name!  And I got
some Crumb Cake 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon!

I had to get a picture of Stacy clapping because she won a
Prize Patrol, too.  She ended up winning the stamp set that
she picked out for us all to win last night.  Too funny!

I see A Little Something in her customers future...
AND to end our fun weekend, we had one more All Attending prize... a pack of Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper!  This is another dsp that has been handpainted and then printed.  It showcases ornaments, lights, mistletoe, and more!  These papers really are beautiful!  I'll try to create something next week to show you some of the images.

Happy crafting!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment