Tuesday, December 20, 2011

8th Day of Christmas

August is my son, Dylan's birthday month.  He now gets to share it with his niece, Callie, but he doesn't mind.  He adores her!!

I wanted to add some more pictures to this page, so I decided to create a mini album to hook to the front.  Well... when you are crafting after midnight, you don't always think things through.  I made a matchbook style album, but tied a knot on the ribbon.  It would be fine, except that the inside pages are supposed to flip out.  I finally got so frustrated with slipping the knot down to open the book, that I added some more ribbon and tied a bow.  I'm sure my in-laws will appreciate that!
Created by Tammi Verbarendse
Created by Tammi Verbarendse

Created by Tammi Verbarendse
This is after you flip down the swimming picture.

Created by Tammi Verbarendse
The Matchbook/Flipbook was easier to work with once I replaced the knot with a bow!
Happy Stamping!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment