Friday, December 9, 2011

Problem with the Stampin' Up! websites

I guess Stampin' Up! is having some problems with our Demonstrator Websites, so... if the link to the right won't work, just send me an email and I can place your order myself.  You can also try the Stampin' Up! website and click on the 'store' tab at the top.  It should take you to the main ordering page and then just choose Tammi Verbarendse as your demonstrator to get the discounted prices.

I just got my Sale-a-bration brochure and the items you can earn for free are awesome!  (For a sneak peek of one of the stamp sets and paper, check out my February, May & November calendar pages I'll be posting during my 12 Days of Christmas showcase.)  Contact me to schedule a workshop from January 24th - March 30th to take advantage of these specials!  I will be in Boise from Feb. 17th - 20th, so I can do a workshop on the evening of the 17th and anytime on the 18th.  I already have one scheduled on the 19th - Thanks, Miss Ralynn!

Also, the Occasions Mini will be available then and I love all the springy items!  You can get a little sneak peek of the Simply Scrappin' kit in this mini when you check out the March, April & June pages.

Happy Stamping!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment