Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tammi's Digital Studio Day (Hopefully...)

I promise I haven't forgotten to add new projects to my blog!  My in-laws arrive today, so I have been busy shopping, wrapping, cleaning & crafting.  I started a tradition years ago where I give them a photo calendar every year.  I try to stamp or use my Stampin' Up! supplies for most of them, although I have had to just order picture calendars a couple of years.  As you can tell, it's not like this is a surprise for any of us, but it still seems to sneak up on me every year!  I stayed up until 3:30 a.m. to finish the pages.  I still have to write in the months and dates, but that won't take too long.  The nice thing for you, is that I can now post a page a day and have my own little 12 Days of Christmas celebration. 

Speaking of the 12 Days of Christmas... when are they really?  I decided that they are whenever I want them to be, so I will start them tomorrow.  Look for my 1st Day of Christmas post tomorrow, along with my January page.

Oh, since this is supposed to be my digital scrapbooking day, I will hopefully be using My Digital Studio to add a Christmas blog banner later today!  Wish me luck!!

Happy Stamping!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment