Friday, December 9, 2011

Gift Tags

Dylan and I had fun creating some homemade gift tags the other day.  I am really into Mixed Media, so I decided to experiment with dryer sheets, paper and paint.  When they were all dry, we cut/punched them out and added them to our packages.
Dylan's really focused on painting.

Dylan thought a plastic fork would work better to hold the circles down to create our snowmen. 
He was right. 

Our finished snowman tag made with the dryer sheets. 
Created by Dylan and Tammi Verbarendse
I'll post some more tags tomorrow, so don't forget to check back.  Also, I will start the 12 Days of Christmas on Tuesday, December 13th!  You'll get to see one calendar page a day!

Happy Stamping!
Tammi

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea. So does it require a certain kind of paint? And once you paint the dryer sheets, do you use a paper cutter and punches to make the snowmen or the tag bases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use basic acrylic paint, but I use a collage glue first. Paint w/the glue and then lay your dryer sheet down and paint w/glue on top. After it dries, I added some paint and shimmer spray. I painted everything on cardstock, so then I can use the punches after it is dry. I just used scissors to cut the tags out. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete