Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween and Last Day to get the FREE Christmas Gift w/Bundle Purchase

First off, today is the last day to take advantage of the FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Check out my website to place your order!  Hope I don't forget to order mine tonight!

I hope everyone is having a fantabulous Halloween!  I'm in charge of my son's 5th grade Halloween Party this year, so I'm just about ready to head to his school.  I've been busy all morning shredding all this muslin!  Any guesses as to why?
What is all this for?  Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts and come back later today with the answer!
Well, if you follow me on Pinterest, you may have an idea... that's my only hint.  :)

I didn't forget the Halloween goodies for my other two kids, so I'll post pics of them later, too.

Happy Halloween!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment