Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Single Stamps and Christmas in October Special

So many flyers with fun updates on buying single stamps and a great early Christmas special.  Now I just hope I can piece them together so you can read them.  :) 

First off, Stampin' Up! is trying something new.  You can now buy certain individual sayings from three different stamp sets.  These are only available in clear, so you will need to have one of the clear blocks to use them.  Here are the ones that are available through this trial offer:







Stampin' Up! also has a great Christmas in October special.  I can't wait to order this bundle, so I can earn the free paper piercing set. 



 
To get a better view of the available bundles, I have added more pictures below with a link on how to order them through my website
132261 Christmas Gift Pack Clear - $38.90
132260 Christmas Gift Pack Wood - $47.90
132263 Christmas Gift Pack Clear (w/Bundle - Ornament Framelits) - $55.90
132262 Christmas Gift Pack Wood (w/Bundle - Ornament Framelits) - $62.90
Make sure that it lists me, Tammi Verbarendse as your demonstrator when you place your order.  :) 

Happy October!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment