Monday, October 8, 2012

Spooky Bouquet

Have you ever come up with a fabulous idea in your head (or tried something cool from Pinterest) and it just doesn't come out like you imagined?  This happens to me all the time!  I didn't let it stop me from creating a fun outdoor Halloween display.  I decided it was Halloween, so if it fell apart it would just add to the decor.  ;) 
Creepy Bouquet created by Tammi Verbarendse

The vase is actually a tin container that I broke the handles off of... I really wish I had sticky strip, but I used Tombow Liquid Glue instead.  Works pretty well, but very sticky through the sheer ribbon I used to cover up the tin container.  Like my spooky spiders? 

One single black rose.
Enjoy your week and I'll be posting more Halloween craft items later this week.  I've been working on a care package for my daughter who is at Arizona State University.  I couldn't just send her plain items!  I had to make some of them fun!

Tammi

2 comments:

  1. This is cool - did you spray paint the flower or how did you get it to look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, they were already that way when I purchased them at the craft store. :) Kaity spotted them first. They're on our mantel, too.

    ReplyDelete