Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More Halloween Pictures

I hope everyone enjoyed this fun holiday today!  My husband helped the kids carve their pumpkins yesterday and I helped out with Dylan's class party today.  I think it was a hit!  Phew!  Here are some great pictures of us celebrating Halloween. 
Dylan and his Transformers pumpkin that Dad helped carve.


Kaity's Grim Creeper pumpkin that she carved all by herself.

Our ghostly zombie!

I'm so scared of our zombie!!

All that muslin was for these posable mummies that the kids created at their Halloween Party today.  I got the idea from Pinterest, but tweaked it a little by using two pipe cleaners instead of wire.


Dylan holding his two zombies that he made.  He made one yesterday, so I could make sure it wouldn't take too long for the rest of his class to make! 

Sebastian's not sure what to think of Zombie Dylan...

Sebastian's still checking him out...
Happy Halloween again and don't forget to order your Christmas Bundle!  See my post below for more info!!  Today is the last day!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment