Thursday, March 28, 2013

Finished my Scrapbook Page from Convention Last Year!

Okay... one nice thing about cleaning your craft room is that you find all sorts of lost treasures!  One of these was my unfinished scrapbook page from last years Convention.  I'm sure most of you have seen this page before, but I wanted to show you that I did finish something.  :) 

I love Stampin' Up!'s divided page protectors and this page is perfect for them!  A few of the embellishments are on the outside of the protector, which is kind of cool. 

Created by Tammi Verbarendse
Designed by Stampin' Up!
Products used:  You're Amazing Stamp Set; Take a Ticket Wheel; Early Espresso Card Stock; Midnight Muse Card Stock, Marker and Ink Pad; More Mustard Card Stock, Marker and Ink Pad; Primrose Petals Card Stock and Ink Pad; Very Vanilla Card Stock; First Edition and Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper; Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper; Silver Glimmer Paper; Linen Thread; 1/8" Silver Mini Brads; In Color Dahlias (Primrose Petals); Paper Daisies; Sponge Dauber; Ticket Duo, 1/16", 2 1/2" Circle and Itty Bitty Shapes (flower) Punches

Created by Tammi Verbarendse
Designed by Stampin' Up!
Now I have to go play with my new This and That Bundle! 

Have a great day!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment