Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm back and with a clean craft room!!

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a month!  My computer crashed, but my favorite son fixed it for me.  :)  Then my oldest daughter came to town for a visit two weeks ago and I decided to clean and reorganize my craft room last week. 

I want to show you pictures of what my poor craft room looked like before...  Are you ready?
Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Room
View from the doorway

Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Room

Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Room

Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Room

Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Closet

Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Closet
So many bags!!
Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Closet
The left side... hard to access.

Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Closet
The right side... so many boxes and bags!


Chatty Stamper's Craft Room AFTER I emptied out the entire closet... 
(Some did spill out to the family area outside my door...)

Chatty Stamper's Messy Craft Counter AFTER emptying out my craft closet...

I'm actually really proud of myself because... I finished reorganizing my craft room and closet today!!  That means it only took me 4 days!!  Wow!!  I will post those pictures tomorrow, but I did create my first video featuring a look at my fabulous room.  Check it out below and let me know what you think.



On the Stampin' Up! side... I hope you enjoyed Sale-a-bration as much as I did!  I loved all those items they had for FREE!!  Now they have an amazing new line called This and That, which is following the Smash Book craze.  Check it out on my website!  I will continue to update my blog this weekend and hope to post more regularly, now that I have a newly organized craft room.  :)

Happy Spring!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment