Friday, March 29, 2013

Get Whale Card and Video

I was playing around with my Oh, Whale stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalog and decided I wanted to make a Get Well card for a child.  I wanted to make it bright and cheery to make someone feel better.  I love the fun colors in the Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper!


Here are some of the supplies I got out to help inspire me.  I actually used all of them!

Get Whale Soon Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Materials used:  Oh, Whale! Stamp Set; Melon Mambo Card Stock; Marina Mist Card Stock; Basic Gray Card Stock and Ink Pad; Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper; Neutral (Basic Gray) and Bright (Daffodil Delight) Brads; Daffodil Delight Card Stock; Happy Whale Clearlits Die; Pinwheel Sizzlits Die; Ovals Collection and Bitty Banners Framelits; Large Scallop Edgelit;  Dimensionals

Get Whale Soon Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
It's not the best quality, but here is a short video explaining how to use the pinwheel die.  Everyone was sleeping, so I had to be really quiet and use my webcam.  :)

Thanks for checking out my blog and have a fabulous weekend!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment