Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Googly Ghouls Card and Spooktacular Recruiting Offer

I am in a small Holiday Mini card swap and I wanted to post one of my cards today.  I may have this card in my October Kit of the Month.  I will be finishing my second swap card today, so I can get them in the mail tomorrow. 
Googly Ghouls Halloween Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Supplies:  Googly Ghouls Stamp Set, Polka Dot Parade dsp (Pumpkin Pie), Black Stazon Pad, Basic Black cs & Marker, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Lucky Limeade Marker, Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit (tag,  glassine bag for moon, googly eyes, Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker's Twine), Whisper White CS, Modern Label and 1 3/4" Circle Punches, Mini Silver Brads, Brights Brads (Pumpkin Pie) and Dimensionals
My September Kit of the Month should be posted by September 1st, so keep an eye out for that!  I'm planning on using the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit.  I love the colors!

Don't forget that THIS FRIDAY is the LAST day to earn your Spooktacular Halloween Kit!  All you have to do is sign up through me as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and we both earn a FREE kit!  I've listed the reasons why you should sign up below!  ;)
  • You get to join my Groovy Stampers downline, with extended members in Arizona, Utah and Idaho. (So far...)
  • You will receive a cute Stampin' Up! shopping bag from Convention 2012 with some great card samples to get you started (only available when you sign up with me).
  • I will be as 'hands-on' or as 'hands-off' as you would like. Just let me know when you sign up.
  • I do send out monthly newsletters and we have meetings, for those who live in the area.
  • I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and have been one for over 10 years! (I took a break after almost ten years a couple years ago and just celebrated my 1 year anniversary as a 'new' demonstrator last month.)
  • Demonstrators get 20% off their orders!  You also get 20% from all workshop orders, too!
  • How can you pass up a $99 kit price?? You receive $125 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin' Up! merchandise (even My Digital Studio, Holiday Mini Catalog and Big Shot items are included!), PLUS $65 worth of business supplies, access to a fabulous website, our Stampin' Success monthly magazine AND our special Spooktacular Halloween Kit, worth over $60!  Which means you get $250 worth of merchandise and supplies for only $99!!
  • My last reason... why not?
To learn more about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and/or the Spooktacular Kit Special, just visit my website and click the 'Join Now' button on the left. You can always email me with any questions at chattymamav@live.com or post to my facebook page.



Hope you have a Spooktacular Day!!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment