Saturday, August 18, 2012

Crafting Day

Boy, has it been a busy week!  In case you haven't heard, we adopted a sweet (usually) dog we named Sebastian on Sunday.  He is 2 years old and a border terrier mix.  We have really enjoyed getting to know him, but he has required a lot of attention!  He loves my daughter, Kaity so he has grown a little attached to her.  This has led to a bit of a protection complex, so he has barked at my son and husband when they leave the room and then return.  We are working on this, so he is getting more comfortable around everyone. 

Here is a quick page I created to introduce him to everyone.


Created by Tammi Verbarendse using My Digital Studio
Now I am off to prepare everything for my fun Bunco... Stampin' Up! Style event in Boise on Tuesday.  The make-n-take will be based on one of my Happy Birthday swap cards for convention.  We will break for a quick demonstration on how to create an easel card and how to do the Spirelli technique, like I did on my Over the Top swap card.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment