Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spooktacular Recruiting Offer

Stampin' Up! has created an awesome kit made just for Halloween and there are only two ways to get one...

1.  Sign up as a new recruit during the month of August.
2.  Recruit one new demonstrator during the month of August.




I LOVE this kit, but you can see there is only one way for me, and you, to earn it... I need YOU to sign up as a demonstrator under my fabulous leadership.  :) 

Why should you sign up with me?  What if you don't even know me?  Let me just point out a few things...
  • You get to join my Groovy Stampers downline, with extended members in Arizona, Utah and Idaho. (So far...)
  • You will receive a cute Stampin' Up! shopping bag from Convention 2012 with some great card samples to get you started (only available when you sign up with me).
  • I will be as 'hands-on' or as 'hands-off' as you would like.  Just let me know when you sign up.
  • I do send out monthly newsletters and we have meetings, for those who live in the area.
  • I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and have been one for over 10 years!  (I took a break after almost ten years a couple years ago and just celebrated my 1 year anniversary as a 'new' demonstrator last month.)
  • How can you pass up a $99 kit price??  You receive $125 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin' Up! merchandise (even My Digital Studio, Holiday Mini Catalog and Big Shot items are included!), PLUS $65 worth of business supplies, access to a fabulous website, our Stampin' Success monthly magazine AND our special Spooktacular Halloween Kit, worth over $60! 
  • My last reason... why not?
To learn more about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and/or the Spooktacular Kit Special, just visit my website and click the 'Join Now' button on the left.  You can always email me with any questions at chattymamav@live.com or post to my facebook page.

Hope to see your name in my group soon!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment