Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy 11th Birthday, Dylan!!

I can't believe my baby is already 11!  Time sure does fly by...
World's Greatest Son card designed by Paula Wright and stamped by Tammi Verbarendse
World's Greatest and Family Reunion stamp sets, Old Olive cs, Summer Smooches dsp, Pool Party cs, Whisper White cs, Island Indigo ink pad, Pumpkin Pie ink pad, mini silver brads, Bitty Banners framelits, dimensionals, Labels Collection framelits (I think that's all correct!)
We had a great time in Boise celebrating three birthdays at once!  My Grandma Barbara's birthday was last Wednesday, so we had a little party for her, my niece Callie (who turned 2 on the 13th) and Dylan.  I'm trying to get Callie hooked on Veggie Tales, like my kids were and I think I am succeeding.  She keeps asking for 'cucumber' and loved her Larry the Cucumber toy I bought her.  :)

Dylan, Callie and Great Grandma Barbara - August 22nd, 2012

Grandma Cris, Callie and Dylan - August 22nd, 2012 (I love the picture in the background of all three of my kids that was taken 10 years ago!!)

Callie is so excited to get a stuffed Larry the Cucumber!

Callie giving Larry kisses!
Another fun thing about birthdays is all the homemade cards we get!  I've gotten my whole family hooked on Stampin' Up! over the years, so it is always fun to see what cards they make for different occasions.  Here are all the cards Dylan got, plus the card my daughter made him for today.  :)
Aunt Stacy's birthday card created by Stacy McCain in Boise State colors!  His favorite!

Aunt Bonnie's card created by Bonnie Lucas made with a retired Sale-a-bration set

Grandma Barbara's card for Dylan created by Cris McCarthy

Grandma Cris's birthday card created by Cris McCarthy

Kaity's birthday card for Dylan.
I forgot to take a picture of my card I made for Callie and Grandma, but I'll remember next time!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!  Check back tomorrow for some more fun cards and feedback from my last Bunco... Stampin' Up! Style event!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment