Thursday, August 30, 2012

Affection Collection #1 Friend Card

I finished my second card for my swap yesterday and got them in the mail.  Woo, hoo!  There are two days to spare.  ;)  I wanted to use my Affection Collection set we were given at Convention, so I thought it would look really cool with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  Stampin' Up! is still having some issues with their new Basic Black Ink Pad smearing on Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock, so I chose to use my Jet Black Stazon pad to stamp the main image.  The only problem was that it really needed to be re-inked!  I decided that I actually like the lighter image, since it added to the vintage feel of the card.  I did use the Basic Black pad to sponge around the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock and First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Let me know your thoughts!  I will be demoing this card during the month of September, so contact me if you want to book a fab party!
#1 Friend card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Supplies:  Affection Collection Stamp Set, Basic Black Ink Pad and cs, Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad and cs, Very Vanilla cs, First Edition Specialty dsp, Jet Black Stazon Pad, sponge, 3/16" Neutral Brads, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Labels Collection Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot
This will also be one of the card samples I will send you, if you sign up as a demonstrator through my website (click the 'join now' button on the left) by Friday, August 31st!
Happy Stamping!
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Tammi! I love the beautifully framed sentiment and embossed background!

    ReplyDelete