Friday, September 14, 2012

Inside the Clear Envelope Scrapbook using Afternoon Daydream

Here's a little peek inside my mini album that is in my September Kit of the Month.  These kits come with complete instructions.  Remember that Monday is the last day to order a kit and Sunday is the last day to earn it free by signing up as a member of my Stampin' Up! downline.
Cover of my Clear Envelope Mini Scrapbook using Afternoon Daydream created by Tammi Verbarendse

Page one of my Clear Envelope Mini Scrapbook using Afternoon Daydream created by Tammi Verbarendse

Pages 2 and 3 of my Clear Envelope Mini Scrapbook using Afternoon Daydream created by Tammi Verbarendse
(my pictures in the directions will not have a glare)  :)
Enjoy and I'll show you the rest of the pages tomorrow!
Tammi

2 comments: