Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to Spool Special and Spooktacular Extension

It's a new month and Stampin' Up! has a great special for September.  With each $40 purchase, you can choose a FREE spool of our 2012-2014 In Colors Stitched Ribbon!
PLUS, you now have until September 16th to sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and earn the Spooktacular Painter Tray Kit for FREE!  Woo, hoo!!

AND I almost forgot to mention that they have also extended the My Digital Studio special!  You now have until September 14th to purchase 31 different digital items at 31% off!  PLUS, you get 31% off digital scrapbooks & pages!!  Don't miss out!

I am in the middle of creating my September Kit of the Month, so check back Monday.  I hope to have it available by then!  Here's a little sneak peek of my messy craft table...
Have a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment