Friday, September 28, 2012

September Kits are in the Mail!

I guess I didn't realize how much prep work this kit was going to take!  I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to pre-cut everything and package it all together, so it would be quick to assemble.  That's just the nice person I am.  ;) 
September Kits all nicely packaged.

My friend and downline, Ralynn gets a few extra surprises in her kit!

Everything is packaged, so it is easy to assemble.  All the extra pieces are in a baggy on the left. 

One of my favorite cards from the kit.  I have a couple that this will be perfect for! 
Wedding Card created by Tammi Verbarendse
Now I am planning on working on my October Kit this weekend.  It will feature Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving projects.  :)  Check back Monday!!!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment