Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Spooktacular Painter's Tray

My Stampin' Up! order arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to create my Spooktacular Painter's Tray project that I earned by recruiting my friend, Ralynn Berggren to my downline (again!).  I think they used My Digital Studio for the images and paper.  They sent me the Toxic Treats stamp set from the new Holiday Mini, so that is the set I used.  Enjoy!
Spooktacular Printer's Tray Project designed by Stampin' Up! and created by Tammi Verbarendse
Colors:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Very Vanilla & Lucky Limeade
Stamp Set:  Toxic Treats
Accessories:  Rhinestone Basics, Dimensionals, Brights Buttons (Old Olive Large), Neutrals Buttons (Basic Gray Medium), Regals Buttons (More Mustard Large and Medium), Vintage Faceted Buttons (small - I think), Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Basic Black & Basic Gray Striped Satin Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine

Close up of the cool spider web that was die cut out of the Silver Glimmer Paper and included in the kit.  I love the sayings that were made from My Digital Studio!

A close up of my cute kids way back in 2002!  (And my sweet husband!)  Love the rosette and fan made by folding the designer paper.  The fan is hooked to the side of the box.
Now I'm off to prep my September kits to mail out on Tuesday and to work on the October kit.  Have a great weekend!
Tammi

1 comment: