Friday, September 21, 2012

Special Recruiting Offer from Me!

An exciting recruiting offer just from me! If anyone signs up to be a part of my Stampin' Up! downline by September 30th, they will get my September Kit of the Month for FREE! If you already have that kit, you will get the October Kit of the Month for FREE! PLUS, if you reach $1000 in sales by October 15th, you'll get another special bonus from me! Check out my website to learn why you should invest $99 for a fun crafting/business opportunity.  Just click on the 'join now' button on the left!

My October Kit of the Month will be posted soon!  Fun Halloween and Fall ideas...

I'm 'patiently' waiting for my UPS guy, aka The Stampin' Up! Truck as my kids used to call it, to show up with my latest order!  My kit supplies, lots of ribbon and my Spooktacular Kit!  Woo, hoo!!

Have a great weekend!
Tammi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment